John Legend Takeovers TuneIn Radio, December 13th
TuneIn, Inc., the leading global live audio streaming service, today announced the launch of the 12 Days of Christmas TuneIn Takeovers beginning tomorrow, Thursday, December 13, with a very special musical guest host taking over the Holiday Hits station each day for the next 12 days to play their personal holiday favorites, spin their own songs and share stories about the season.
“I love this time of year,” says Martina McBride. “I’m so excited to join these other amazing artists and take over TuneIn’s Holiday Hits station. I’m looking forward to sharing some of my all time favorite Christmas songs, as well as stories about my family’s holiday traditions. Make sure to check it out!”
The current 12 Days of Christmas TuneIn Takeover schedule of 13 artists (yes, there is a bonus takeover!) includes:
- John Legend – Thursday, December 13
- Lucius – Friday, December 14
- DCappella – Saturday, December 15
- Lindsey Stirling – Sunday, December 16
- Noah Cyrus – Monday, December 17
- David Archuleta – Monday, December 17
- Ingrid Michaelson – Tuesday, December 18
- Jon Batiste – Wednesday, December 19
- Martina McBride – Thursday, December 20
- Kaskade – Friday, December 21
- Lennon Stella – Saturday, December 22
- Why Don’t We – Sunday, December 23
- Train – Monday, December 24
These taped takeovers will air three times each day (9:00am, 12:00pm and 3:00pm) starting tomorrow, December 13, 2018 through December 24, 2018 on TuneIn’s flagship holiday music station, Holiday Hits.
“We are thrilled to not only bring back but expand the TuneIn Holiday Takeover program this year after such great reception and feedback with Gwen Stefani’s Takeover last Christmas,” said JaQuay Bangs, Director of Music Programming at TuneIn. “We are constantly looking for new ways to provide our more than 75 million listeners across the globe with the exclusive content that matters most to them. This holiday season we invite you to kick back and enjoy a festive listening experience you will only find on TuneIn. ”
In addition to Holiday Hits, TuneIn has five other exclusive holiday music stations, both free and commercial free, this holiday season:
- Holiday Jazz – Spice your holiday season with soulful sounds from the jazz legends of yesterday and today.
- Classical Holiday – Make the classical tradition part of your holiday tradition with seasonally suited selections from the great composers of the past 500 years.
- Holiday Standards – Soak in the sentimental vibes of the season with the classic holiday standards of Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole and more.
- Country Holiday – Add a little twang to your tinsel with new and classic Christmas hits performed by country music favorites like Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney and Lady Antebellum.
To get started listening to the 12 Days of Christmas TuneIn Takeovers, visit the Holiday Hits station exclusively on TuneIn: https://listen.tunein.com/playholidayhits.
Bringing together a wide collection of live sports, music, news, and podcasts — including live, on-demand and original content — TuneIn lets people find what they love while helping them discover new things. TuneIn has grown to become one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world with 75 million monthly active users. TuneIn has over 120,000 owned & operated and partner radio stations and more than 5.7 million on-demand programs stemming from every continent, and is available for free across 200 platforms and connected devices. TuneIn Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, premium news, and commercial-free music stations. With venture funding from Comcast Ventures, IVP, Sequoia Capital, Causeway, General Catalyst Partners, Icon Ventures, and Marker LLC, TuneIn is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
You must log in to post a comment.