|NEW YORK, NY (APRIL 20, 2022) – Today, platinum superstar Coi Leray announces her first-ever U.S. headline tour, Monster Energy Outbreak Tour Presents: Coi Leray Trendsetter Tour.
“Trendsetter the album, now Trendsetter the tour! I can’t wait to bring my new album to life on stage every night with Monster Energy Outbreak. Y’all better be ready!” she says.
Set to kick off in San Francisco on May 31st at the Regency Ballroom, the tour will make its way across major markets throughout the U.S., including Chicago, Atlanta, DC, and more, with a final stop in Los Angeles on June 23rd at The Novo.
Presale tickets for the tour will become available April 21 at 10 AM local time with general on-sale set for April 22nd at 10 AM local time. Fans can access tickets HERE.
In addition to her headline tour, 2022 will also see Coi performing at festivals including Rolling Loud Portugal, Governor’s Ball, Lollapalooza Festival, Metro Metro Festival, Veld Music Festival, and Ilesoniq Music Festival.
Coi Leray recently released her highly anticipated debut album, TRENDSETTER. Upon release, the album became the biggest first week for a debut album by a female Hip-Hop artist in the U.S. this year.
Listen to TRENDSETTER—HERE.
● “No More Parties” RIAA platinum-certified
● “Big PURR(Prrdd)” ft. Pooh Shiesty RIAA gold-certified
● “TWINNEM” 6+ million video creates + 18 billion views + 50 million global streams.
● “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj is the #1 song added at Urban and Rhythm radio
● “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj peaked #1 on Apple iTunes in 16 countries
● “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj debuted #1 on Billboard’s Digital Song Sales Chart
● “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj debuted on Top 10 TikTok US Top Tracks chart
● “Blick Blick” with Nicki Minaj is Coi’s second Billboard Hot 100 Top 40 Hit and Highest Debuting Career Single
● TRENDSETTER is the biggest first week for a debut album by a female Hip-Hop artist in the U.S. this year
● Over 2 BILLION global streams and counting
● XXL’s highly coveted 2021 Freshman Class cover
● 2021 Late-night television debut on NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
● Nominated for “Favorite Female Hip-Hop Artist” 2021 American Music Awards
● Nominated for “Best Female Hip-Hop Artist” & “Best New Artist” 2021 BET Awards
● Nominated for “Female Rapper of the Year” & “Best New Artist of the Year” 2022 XXL Awards
● Nominated for “Best New Hip-Hop Artist of the Year” & “TikTok Bop of the Year” 2022 iHeartRadio Music Awards
● Rolling Stone’s “Breakthrough 25,” Billboard’s “Emerging Artists,” iHeartRadio’s “On The Verge,” and YouTube’s “Artist On The Rise”
● Face of SKIMS “Cozy Collection” by Kim Kardashian West.
● Completed the sold-out “Back Outside Tour” with Lil Baby and Lil Durk
TRENDSETTER TOUR DATES
5/31 San Francisco, CA The Regency Ballroom
6/1 Ventura, CA Ventura Music Hall
6/2 San Diego, CA The Observatory
6/3 Phoenix, AZ Aura
6/5 Denver, CO Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom
6/7 Minneapolis, MN Varsity Theater
6/8 Chicago, IL Concord Music Hall
6/10 New York, NY Governors Ball
6/11 Boston, MA The Paradise Rock Club
6/12 Philadelphia, PA Theatre of The Living Arts
6/14 Washington, DC The Howard Theatre
6/15 Charlotte, NC The Underground
6/16 Atlanta, GA Center Stage Theatre
6/18 Houston, TX Warehouse Live
6/19 Dallas, TX The Echo Lounge & Music Hall
6/21 Albuquerque, NM El Rey Theatre
6/23 Los Angeles,CA The Novo
ABOUT MONSTER ENERGY
Based in Corona, California, Monster Energy is the leading marketer of energy drinks and alternative beverages. Refusing to acknowledge the traditional, Monster Energy supports the scene and sport. Whether motocross, off-road, NASCAR, MMA, BMX, surf, snowboard, ski, skateboard, or the rock and roll lifestyle, Monster Energy is a brand that believes in authenticity and the core of what its sports, athletes, and musicians represent. More than a drink, it’s the way of life lived by athletes, sports, bands, believers, and fans. See more about Monster Energy including all of its drinks at www.monsterenergy.com.
ABOUT OUTBREAK PRESENTS
Launched in 2011, the Monster Energy Outbreak Tour showcases the biggest new names in music each year amidst their culture-impacting, breakthrough moments. The Monster Energy Outbreak Tour is the largest national touring brand in the club and theater space, recognized as the ultimate tastemaker in the live arena, and currently consists of five annual music tours (Hip Hop, EDM, Rock, Country, College) and one annual comedy tour. Notable alumni include Post Malone, Kendrick Lamar, The Chainsmokers, Mike Shinoda, Cole Swindell, Garfunkel & Oates, Logic, Kane Brown, Asking Alexandria, and 21 Savage; to name a few. For more information about The Monster Energy Outbreak Tour visit: www.outbreakpresents.com.
ABOUT REPUBLIC RECORDS
A division of Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company, Republic Records is home to an all-star roster of multi-platinum, award-winning legends and superstar artists such as Ariana Grande, Bastille, Billy Porter, Bo Burnham, Clairo, Coi Leray, Conan Gray, Daddy Yankee, Drake, Eddie Vedder, G Herbo, Glass Animals, Florence + the Machine, Greta Van Fleet, Hailee Steinfeld, Jack Johnson, James Blake, James Bay, Jessie J, Jimmy Fallon, John Legend, John Mellencamp, Jonas Brothers, Julia Michaels, Kid Cudi, Kim Petras, Lil Wayne, Lorde, Metro Boomin, NAV, Nicki Minaj, Of Monsters and Men, Pearl Jam, Post Malone, Seth MacFarlane, Stevie Wonder, Swedish House Mafia, Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, TOMORROW X TOGETHER, Twice, Victor Victor and more. Founded by brothers and chief executives Monte and Avery Lipman, it is also comprised of innovative business ventures, including American Recordings, Boominati Worldwide, Brushfire, Casablanca Records, Cash Money, HYBE, Imperial, JYP, Lava Records, Universal Arabic Music, Victor Victor, XO, Young Money, among others. In addition, Republic has expanded to release high-profile soundtracks for Universal Pictures (Sing and Sing 2), Sony Pictures (Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse), and NBC TV (The Voice), as well as other notable film and television franchises. Extending further into the worlds of film, television, and content, Republic launched Federal Films in order to produce movies and series powered by the label’s catalog and artists. With projects that align with Republic’s artists and brand, Federal Films is building a diverse slate that will bring compelling stories to audiences around the world. Initial documentary releases include Jonas Brothers’ Chasing Happiness, Ariana Grande: Excuse Me, I Love You, and The Velvet Underground. Upcoming theatrical films include They Cloned Tyrone, The Hating Game, and Marlowe.