NEW BOOK REVEALS TOP 365 QUOTES AND LIFE LESSONS FROM BLACK MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES
Nationwide (BlackNews.com) — Successful Black business owners have been saying a lot over the years, but perhaps we haven’t been listening. And so one new e-book reveals exactly what they’ve been saying!
Published by Urban Ebooks, its called Top 365 Inspiring Quotes From Black Millionaires and Billionaires (exclusively available for just $2.99 at www.urbanebooks.com), and its the first publication ever that features famous and inspiring business quotes solely from African American millionaires and billionaires. Readers can not only benefit from their priceless advice and wisdom, but also the valuable life lessons that they share.
According to federal statistics, African American business owners continue to increase in numbers but most have just 1-2 employees, and generate revenues of less than $50,000 a year. Even worse, 1 in every 5 Black-owned businesses fails within five years. It was those devastating statistics that became the motivation behind publishing and releasing Top 365 Inspiring Quotes From Black Millionaires and Billionaires.
The book features famous quotes from:
* Bob Johnson, founder of BET and first ever Black billionaire
* Oprah Winfrey, founder of OWN and first Black woman billionaire
* Daymond John, founder of FUBU and star of ABC’s Shark Tank
* Russell Simmons, founder of Def Jam and Phat Farm
* Tyler Perry, actor, director, playwright and filmmaker
* David Steward, founder and CEO of World Wide Technology which makes $2 billion a year
* Cathy Hughes, founder of Radio and TV One
* Magic Johnson, NBA legend and founder of Magic Johnson Enterprises
* Sheila Johnson, co-founder of BET and founder Salamander Hotels & Resorts
* Jay-Z, founder of Rocafella Records and Rocawear Apparel
* Percy Master P Miller, founder of No Limit Records
* Sean P. Diddy Combs, founder of Bad Boy Records and Sean Jean Apparel
* Will Smith, actor, rapper, and co-founder of Overbrook Entertainment
* Madam C.J. Walker, first female self-made millionaire in America
Here are a few sample quotes from the book:
I got my start by giving myself a start. — Madame CJ Walker
“If you stay ready, you don’t have to get ready.” — Will Smith
Youre not in the music business unless you have a hit record. — Master P
The thing about using other people’s money is they’re going to set the rules. — Tyler Perry
“Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” — Oprah Winfrey
Great tool for both aspiring and existing entrepreneurs
The insight and knowledge from these successful African American business owners can be used to help readers so that they too can be successful in business, build their own empires, and create your own destinies. It’s a great book for both aspiring and existing entrepreneurs. All in all, the book features 365 different quotes. That’s one quote for every day of the year!
For more details and/or to purchase the book, visit www.urbanebooks.com
Black History Month: Honoring the pioneers of their time Debbie Allen, Tracee Ellis Ross and Nina Shaw To Be Honored At ESSENCE’s Black Women in Hollywood Event Oprah to host charity auction of clothing from Chicago office 10 women in television you should be watching Maya Angelou’s Harlem Home for Sale Say What?! Oprah Winfrey Made $20M After One Tweet…