Jamie Foxx in Recovery
Amidst swirling rumors about the failing health of actor Jamie Foxx, doctors are poised to discharge him from the hospital pending test results.
Since news of his undisclosed health affliction last month, speculation about the root cause of Foxx’s condition has surfaced. Here are the facts:
- Before Foxx’s hospitalization, the 55-year-old teamed up with Cameron Diaz for Neflix’s upcoming film, “Back in Action” in Atlanta
- Foxx has several projects underway
- Foxx recently dropped bombshell statements about Diddy’s questionable relationships with young celebrities and controvercial parties
- Foxx told authorities his life was in danger prior to his hospitalization
- Foxx told authorities that his recent health scare was not of natural causes
- Foxx posted a heartfelt, words-only “thank you” to fans for their support on Instagram last week. He also thanked Nick Cannon for filling his role as host on “Beat Shazam.”
While it isn’t clear yet whether or not Jamie Foxx will make a full recovery, he remains stable and is expected to return home soon.
You must log in to post a comment.